How to get started with corporate fundraising
There are many ways in which your company and colleagues can help raise vital funds for Ravenshall. Volunteering, sponsorship, Gifts In Kind and fundraising are just a few of the many ways you can get involved.
What is in it for you?
We are just beginning our journey creating partnerships with businesses both local and further afield.
By choosing to support Friends of Ravenshall not only are you helping our children and young people with additional needs, but it’s a great way to demonstrate Corporate and Social Responsibility, which will also lead to:
- Increasing employee morale and motivation.
- Building relationships in the local community.
- Positive publicity for your organisation
- Opening up fantastic networking opportunities.
- The chance to feel like you have made a tangible difference
Find out how your company can work with us in further detail below.
Adopt Friends of Ravenshall as your charity of the Year
Adopting us to be your Charity of the Year will allow us to make a massive difference to the children and young people we work with.
Your support would:
- Give children and young people with a disability access to new equipment, resources and help inspire their love of learning.
- Plan exciting day trips and residentials which might not be possible because of the complex needs of our children and young people.
- Give young people the opportunities to build skills and resilience to live independent lives.
- Enable us to continue to focus on ability, not a disability!
We have a number of very attractive sponsorship packages. Sponsor our fundraising or family events, a piece of equipment, or activity with a charity corporate partnership.
We offer a range of volunteering opportunities at our site in Ravensthorpe, Dewsbury, for corporate teams.
Gift In Kind Donations
We benefit from the generosity of many companies who choose to donate products that will benefit our children and young people, and to our events, either for goody bags or as raffle/auction prizes. If you are able to support us in this way, please get in touch - email@example.com