Primary Science Quality Mark
We are very pleased to announce that Ravenshall School has been awarded this prestigious award at Silver Level recognising the quality of teaching and learning within our Science departments. This nationally acclaimed award is another step forward in establishing Science at school as a dynamic and exciting subject on our curriculum.
- To raise the profile of science in primary schools
- To provide schools with a framework and professional support for developing science leadership, teaching and learning
- To celebrate excellence in primary science
- To work with existing and facilitate new networks across the UK and wider to provide local support for primary science
- To assemble and make accessible to the wider science education community a rich data base of current practice in primary science.